Hi-Tensile 700c Fork with Ovalised Blades
- 16” Town and Country Ladies Frame with a Low Step Over Top Tube
- Shimano 6 Speed with Microshift Rotational Gear Lever and Shimano Freewheel
- Single Chainset with a Full Chainguard
- Viking 700C Alloy Rims
- Small Flange Hubs
- 700c x 38 All Black Trekking Tyres
- Alloy ‘V’ Style Brakes with Alloy Levers
- City Style Trekking Handlebar with Close-Up Stem
- Viking Comfort Saddle with Chrome Seat Post
- Comfort Grips
- Trekking Style Pedals
- Rear Carrier
- Full Chromoplastic Mudguards
- Front Basket
- Pearl White Frame and Fork
- Code: VK10116
- Also available in 19” (Code: VK10119)
16” Viking VITESSE Ladies, 700c Wheel, 6 Speed
The Vitesse comes highly equipped whether it be the occasional jaunt to the shops or your daily commute. Some of the Vitesse highlights include V brakes and a 6 speed drive train Other features include lightweight alloy rims, mudguards, rear rack, kick stand, front basket and a comfort saddle.
Somthing About Viking Brand
First established in Wolverhampton in 1908 the Viking brand has a history, rich in the tradition of top quality road bikes and throughout the century. Quality, style and durability have always been the hallmarks of Viking cycles.
Today’s Vikings embody those core qualities and look to widen the range to suit the ever increasing demands of changing lifestyles. For 2011 the range includes: Road, Trekking, Comfort, Tandems, Urban Sport and City Folders. No longer produced in Wolverhampton, each model now utilizes the technical developments of today’s manufacturing processes and lightweight tubing.