The exquisite metallic blue mixte brings a frame design of yesteryear back in vogue today.
Beautifully finished with a superbly comfortable websprung saddle and matching heritage grips the Cambridge has everything you need including rattan effect basket, kickstand and painted mudguards.
With 7 speed derailleur gears and retro modern cream tyres the Cambridge really is a fashion icon.
- Frame: Steel ladies Mixte frame
- Fork: Rigid steel unicrown
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge
- Pedals: Rubber block pedals
- Front Derailleur: Shimano RD-FT30
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SL-TZ20-7 Thumbshifter
- Shifters: Threaded 1.1/8"
- Cassette: Shimano MF-ZT21 14-28T
- Chain: KMC Z-51
- Hubs: Alloy 36 hole nutted
- Rear Hub: Alloy 36 hole nutted
- Rims: Alloy
- Tyres: Steel UCP
- Brakes: Alloy V-brake with linear springs
- Brake Levers: Alloy lever
- Handlebar: Steel Northrounder comfort
- Stem: Alloy quill
- Grips: Heritage Kraton rubber
- Saddle: Dawes Heritage Comfort
- Seatpost: Alloy micro adjust 25.4mm x 300mm