- Gold rated
- 13mm square section shackle
- Powercell double locking mechanism
The Sold Secure Gold rated Granit X-Plus 54 borrows many of the features of its mega tough brother and top choice for motorbike security, the Granit Extreme 59.
The parabolic 13mm square section shackle is massively resistant to cropping and twisting. It is securely held in place by the Powercell double locking mechanism with the ease of use of the X-Plus locking system (with illuminated key provided). Available with the new EaZyKF bracket, the TEXKF twin or the USH frame bracket
The new EaZyKF bracket from ABUS revolutionises side mounting of D Locks. Fitting closely into the frame in a variety of positions allows D locks to be securely mounted, but easily removed with one handed operation. Specifically designed to mount on small sized step-through bicycle frames without impeding top tube clearance.
- Recommended for securing two-wheelers with a high risk of theft
- Attach two-wheeler to a fixed object (e.g. lamppost, road sign, fence)
- Strong square parabolic shackle (patented) with very high protection against brutal attacks, e.g. with bolt cutters, car jack or saws
- Shackle is double bolted extremely secure in the patented ABUS power cell
- ABUS-X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against intelligent opening methods
Universal carrier for U-Shackle locks. For transporting bicycle locks on the frame. Fastening to frame tubes measuring 15 - 35 mm in diameter.Transporting the lock in the frame triangle or lengthways on the bicycle (side-mounting)
For transporting bicycle locks on the frame. Fastening in the frame triangle or side-mounting possible. Universally applicable for every shape and size of frame (21-80 mm) owing to flexible tightening strap. Simple, time-saving fitting.